Thursday, September 24, 2009

Holaaaa! :)

Holaaa Nosey ones! :)

Well if you're here, a CONGRATULATIONS is in order! You've made it to my Blog.
First things first.. I'm a veryyyyyyyy busy individual. I'm a full-time college student with freekinq work hours for a class schedule so you all are just qonna have to bare with me :)
My real name is Tiffany Jinae , so please do not ask me what my name is. Just call me ™Polo.
Like I said, I'm a full-time colleqe student (sophmore to be exact), and a member of the Brick Bandit family. (Shouts to BBC)





Not only am I one of the female graphic artists of the team, but I am an entrepreneur as well. In early 2008 I started my graphic company PBGFx© [Polo Bandit Graphics©]


Now, I'm new to this blogging mess sooo with that said, I will be back with more crap for you all to take in.

_ & ™Polos

No comments:

Post a Comment