Sunday, October 11, 2009

"YERT?!" Really though? -__-

Alllllllllllllllllllright. So check this out. As we all know, I'm a graphic designer [PBGFx© is the name] (As if you didn't know -_-)
I conduct every order and deal with every client in a businesslike manner.
WHY OH WHY do people feel the need to be "ignant" contacting me, addressing me like this:
"yeerrtt!"
WHAT THE FXCK?! The HELL do people think this is?
below is an example of sheer 'iqnance' and fxckery:



"Fool" (7:44:44 PM): YERtt !
"Fool" (7:44:44 PM): wee need somee taqgss
"Fool" (7:44:51 PM): and also some flyers we havin a party comin uhpp
POLOBANDITGFx (7:46:20 PM): I dont even know who you are yet. lol
"Fool" (7:46:38 PM): LoLz
"Fool" (7:46:38 PM): tHiiS dA ceO
POLOBANDITGFx (7:46:41 PM): ,,,
POLOBANDITGFx (7:46:45 PM): Name?
"Fool" (7:46:59 PM): DiS ****** fROM ***** ENt
POLOBANDITGFx (7:47:19 PM): ookay; and you said you need taqs & a flyer desiqn.
"Fool" (7:47:39 PM): yeaa we dontt need da flyerss yet
"Fool" (7:47:47 PM): we need da taqgs done first ;
POLOBANDITGFx (7:47:51 PM): okay.
POLOBANDITGFx (7:48:43 PM): 1st rule; Please Be about your business. [no personal attacks. but most of 'teams' are never bout their $]
POLOBANDITGFx (7:48:56 PM): i have no time for that at all. we qood on that?
"Fool" (7:49:24 PM): money aint a prollem
"Fool" (7:49:46 PM): uu feel mhe
POLOBANDITGFx (7:50:04 PM): Familiar w| PayPal?
"Fool" (7:50:38 PM): yeahh butt imma payy all cashh iqgot da knot shawty lolzs
POLOBANDITGFx (7:51:31 PM): All payments are handled via Paypal
"Fool" (7:51:57 PM): NVm dEN cuzz ionly payy cashh u feel mhee
POLOBANDITGFx (7:52:33 PM): where you located?
"Fool" (7:53:07 PM): hit me up at *** *** **** so we can dis over
POLOBANDITGFx (7:53:44 PM): No, you came to Me for business
POLOBANDITGFx (7:53:48 PM): You hit Me up
POLOBANDITGFx (7:54:22 PM): email: polobanditgfx@gmail.com & you already have the AIM
"Fool" (7:56:40 PM): fuck it i get sombody else



Okay, People we have GOT to do better than this.
Alerting someone you are trying to make a business deal with "yert!"
REALLY THOUGH?!
Obviously that character was not really serious about his business. This is a busines. Paypal is the form of payment. How the HELL would I recieve the cash? This is NOT Western Union.
And another thing:

Because you are not about your business don't know how to approach the situation, you all of a sudden don't want my services?





C'MON SON!

Please People PLEASE: IF YOU ARE SERIOUS
I SAID SERIOUS 
About doing business with me, please do not contact me and talk to me in that manner (as seen above)
I will NOT tolerate your ignorant bullshxt. Im usually the nicest person you can come across but do not think because I'm running a business and that I am a female that I will just take your retardedness.
I WON'T PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE.
Just don't come at me like that & we are bueno :)
For serious business matters: feel free to
email: polobanditgfx@gmail.com | aim: POLOBANDITGFx
We'll talk business :)

1 comment: